Wednesday, March 2, 2016

February Round Up!

General Stuff
February was kind of a busy month. On the one hand, I can barely remember what I did; on the other, I have the embedded impression of a lot. I feel like I never got any time for myself and my interests, always running from one social event to the other. It was exhausting. I'm kind of an introvert; too much social encounters makes me feel drained to my core. 

As for the blog, I was greatly disappointed this month. I'm not going to lie; this blog effects my general mood. I don't care about views too much (because I've come to realize views hardly translate to discussion and what I'm looking for here is discussions), but I posted some of those posts I'm really proud of or really excited about such as my Harry Potter post or my bookish story or my Hush, Hush rant extravaganza and not many people read/commented on them.

This makes me think - are these not the type of posts that interests you guys? Should I change their format? What do you think? 

MY READING MONTH
Has been pretty crappy. I was in a book slump from the middle of January to the middle of February which sucked up my reading schedule big time. I've read 7 book in February and finished three manga, all of whom will be reviewed on the blog at some point. But I felt like I read nothing at all. It was depressing! 7 books is not a bad number (though I'm used to reading 15 books a month, which hasn't happened for Jan or Feb!) but it felt like nothing at all. Gah! 

AND NOW, IN CASE YOU MISSED MY AWESOME POSTS THIS MONTH (*wink wink*)

POSTS

REVIEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment