Saturday, May 14, 2016

Introducing #PAP: The Popular Anime Project

For those who don't know, I am a huge anime fan. My love for anime started years ago (ten? Twelve?), but has taken a blow since I started properly reading again in high-school. It seems I can't binge watch shows when I binge read instead lol 

Anyways, one thing that has always been true about my anime experience is that I tend to shy away from popular anime. I am just so... scared of them, I guess? I have the same trouble in books, but with books I usually crack and just read them.

Lately, I've been wanting to really get back to anime, especially since my brother got into it and won't shut up about it.

And what better way than to try all those A list anime?

The Popular Anime Project (or PAP for short) is fairly simple. On the site My Anime List there is a list of the top popular anime. Every time, I'm going to pick an anime from the top 50 (not necessarily by order, because some of these are sequels and continuations) and then review it.

I will not necessarily finish every anime. I may even review the same anime more than once as I move farther into the episodes. 

At the end of the day, you'll have a fairly good view on how I fare with popular anime, get quite a few recs (I would assume) and I get to finally be able to say "yes I watched it" when people ask me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment